Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Who Knew!!!


Morning everybody, who knew Fallacy's could be this funny,
i mean seriously! Check this out.....

1.Bill: "I believe that abortion is morally wrong."

Dave: "Of course you would say that, you're a priest."

Bill: "What about the arguments I gave to support my position?"

Dave: "Those don't count. Like I said, you're a priest, so you have to say that abortion is wrong. Further, you are just a lackey to the Pope,

2.I'm not a doctor, but I play one on the hit series "Bimbos and Studmuffins in the OR." You can take it from me that when you need a fast acting, effective and safe pain killer there is nothing better than MorphiDope 2000.
That is my considered medical opinion!


See i told you Fallacy's could be funny. The first joke is using "Ad Hominem Circumstantial Fallacy."
And the second joke is using "Ad Populum Appeal to Authority".


No comments: